What is hydrogen ceramic disc?
Hydrogen water ceramic ball is sintered from natural mineral clay, negative ion ceramic materials and anti-bacteria (BA) materials at the temperature over 800 degree, by nanometer technology, special formula and agglomeration techniques. It provides tmore healthy alkaline water with micro bubble hydrogen dissolved. It offers absolute mechanical filtration to 0.2 micron with the rejection rate of 99.9% to bacteria and cysts.
It avoids oxidized invalid and dissolved solids by taking Nano-coating and micro poles communication technology. Many data show it provides H+ micro bubble water and make ORP OF 0MV~-500mv by breaking down water instantaneously into micro molecules.
Hydrogen water ceramic disc could also make alkaline water with PH of 8.5 or so. Parameter of dissolved H+ is about 600~1500ppb. It has integrated functions of making Kangen water, ORP water, alkaline water and micro molecule water.
Hydrogen ceramic disc provides the more healthy alkaline water with hydrogen dissolved. It offers absolute mechanical filtration to 0.2 micron with the rejection rate of 99.9% to bacteria and cysts.
Features & Parameters
1) Hydrogen ceramic disc generate alkaline water (PH 8.0 or above) which has antimicrobial and resisting bacteria effect.
2) It provides natural hydrogen-dissolved water through electrolysis and makes micro bubbles.
3) It creates negative redox potential which activates water into smaller molecules.
4) The sufficient minerals and negative ions provide oxygen.
5) Hydrogen ceramic disc could remove metallic pollution and other impurities in the water.
6) It removes hydrogen sulfide in water treatment.
7) With large amount of negative ions distributing into water, hydrogen ceramic disc could remove chlorine effectively.